|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Burland at Three Mills Moorings
‘Burland’ is a lovely 50ft ‘cruiser’ style narrow boat sold with the rare benefit of an indefinite mooring license in East London at Three Mills Residential Moorings, E3.
Built in 1984 with a steel hull & wooden cabin, Burland was fully renovated in 2019 with a clean, bright, modern finish, fitted kitchen, wood burner and exposed timber floorboards.
Burland was last out of the water in 2016 where the hull was fully blacked and new anodes fitted. Both inside and out are in great condition and have been recently rust proofed and repainted.
The cruiser stern makes Burland ideal for cruising and the mooring is well placed for trips along the River Lee, Regents Canal and the River Thames.
Burland would make a great liveaboard for an individual or couple. Ready for immediate move-in with no further works required on vessel or engine, there is a double bed at the stern with plenty of storage, a good sized walk through bathroom with bath/shower and combined galley & living room at the bow.
• Recently refurbished and modernised
• Fitted kitchen in galley - belfast sink, fridge, gas oven, gas hobs
• Modern bathroom with bath/shower, toilet, sink
• Custom built double bed and under-bed storage
• Mastervolt Battery charger & inverter
• New gas boiler
• Morso ‘Squirrel’ stove wood burner
• Triple cylinder Lister engine
• Boat Safety Certificate (May 2010)
• Bottom blacked (May 2016)
Burland is sold with the rare benefit of an indefinite mooring license agreement at the charming Three Mills Residential Moorings, E3
Three Mills Moorings is one of the most affordable in London, with a combined mooring fee and service charge for Burland of £445.50 per month.
A pocket of tranquillity in the heart of East London, Three Mills is a highly sought-after mooring with a real village feeling among residents sharing a BBQ area, laundry room, bike store and fuel shed.
The mooring is a 5-minute walk to the transport network at Bromley by Bow tube (District / Hammersmith & City lines) and Pudding Mill Lane (DLR) and is also close to Stratford Westfield and the Olympic Park.
The secure mooring is located within a picturesque heritage area adjacent to Three Mills film studios and Three Mills Green park which gives residents a large green open space right on their doorstep.
On the other side, once complete, the ‘Sugar House Island’ development will substantially enhance the value of Thee Mills with a new private community garden and restaurants and shops on its doorstep. See link here for the design and masterplan:
• Three Mills Residential Mooring, Three Mill Lane, London. E3 3DU.
• Secure gated mooring
• Dedicated electricity point
• Dedicated land line telephone and broadband
• Toilet ‘pump out’ point
• Free to use fully-equipped laundry room on pontoon
• Secure parking
• Shared BBQ area, coal and bike shed
|Model:||50 Cruiser Stern|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||50'|